Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Let us make the inward journey transparent

Dear Brothers and sisters,

I believe all of you are going through the daily posts.

I am sure, when you read through the daily posts, certain lines, certain expressions, certain truth strikes you instantly, you are able to co relate your own life's experience with few lines.

Please do leave a comment when it happens thus. When few of you and later many of you start sending feedback/ comments, then all others reading are also benefitted by your feedback  and then the answer given to you on your comments, wherever required. 

Otherwise, it will be only me who will continuously be posting daily articles, day in and day out.

I am requesting this not for the theoretical purpose of making it interactive at intellectual level. But the request is, when ever some thing strikes you when you go through, immediately try to leave a feedback. This is my request to you.

Loving Sairam






No comments:

Post a Comment