Saturday, January 21, 2017

EGO


Dear  Brothers and sisters,

Swami has said - " People say " I want Peace". If you remove I (EGO), and your want (desire), you are left with peace".

While there are few more posts still remaining for us to complete the current theme " SURRENDER", I would like each one of you to revert with what you basically understand about this word " EGO"?

How many times you have come across any one exhibiting what you think as EGO or How many times you have yourself exhibited or manifested what you think as EGO?

I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO REVERT WITH YOUR ANSWERS, YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF THIS " EGO", HOW IT AFFECTS ONE'S PEACE AS SWAMI HAS SAID , HOW EGO AFFECTS SPIRITUAL SADHANA!!

Yes, you might have guessed by now. Our next theme is EGO, about which we will deal in great detail as we have been dealing other theme so far.

But your answers, how so ever simple  they may be, may help me to add few more things in my posts to clarify, to address to your conception/ misconception of EGO, when I get your answers.

You do not have to feel hesitant to revert with answers. When you click " comment" below this post, please go through, there is an option for you to answer as " anonymous" also. So, no one will identify you in that case.

Please take the IPAD/ PHONE/LAPTOP, give some time and revert with your answer soon. 

Even if I get some 10 answers, it will help me in addressing to any thing that I feel has to be answered, when I go through your reply!

Love





No comments:

Post a Comment